Local Hosted Dating Events that Introduce You to Special People
Once you find a compatible mate from our large selection of members the next step is simple, just go out and do something! We understand sometimes you might need tips, which we can provide on a plethora of different activities.
- Happy hours
- TCU and Minor League Baseball events
- Museum and gallery events
- Concerts both large and intimate
- Wine tastings
- Limousine scavenger hunts
- Holiday parties
- Out-of-town speaker series
- Painting classes
- Salsa lessons
We cater to make sure whatever event you choose for your date is fun and exciting to its full potential. We know the city, don’t be afraid to ask for recommendations for any occasion.
Special Local Charity Dating Events
One of the things we’re most proud of at Dating Company is our commitment to giving back to the community through our regular charity dating events. We have teamed up with multiple Fort Worth charities to give back through fundraising and assistance. A partnership with the Fort Worth Dating Company is a partnership built on care and empathy.
- Want to help but not sure how? We can put you in direct contact immediately with a charity of your choice.
- What better way to meet like-minded members than by partnering with a charitable benefit?
- Mix up the social events with something that benefits everyone still having fun!
- Every charity involved in any of our events receives 100% of all proceeds raised form that event.
We host our charity dating events on a quarterly schedule, and sometimes throughout the year there are additional special charity dating events where we find extra opportunities to give back. Our local charity partners include hunger drives and programs to help the homeless during the holidays, cancer awareness charities, local women’s shelters, and many more.
Local Dating Events and Great Times, Brought to You by Dating Company
Dating should be the most fun part of your life. Our extensive knowledge of Fort Worth and what it has to offer should be a great start. Take a stroll through the Botanical Gardens. Or grab lunch around TCU at one of the many great restaurants. Or perhaps stroll the gallery scene off Camp Bowie. No matter your style, we can help plan a fun-filled first date!