To our members and prospective members:
While we won’t be able to shake your hand or give you a hug, please know how excited we are to welcome you into our center.
We’ve put a great deal of thought and care into making sure our Center is as safe and sanitized as possible for you and our employees in accordance with CDC Guidelines.
We ask that everyone schedule their appointments and check-in by calling (817) 529-6277 before coming into the building in order to minimize exposure. We are operating under an appointment-only model currently for the safety of everyone in the building.
We have instituted the following additional hygiene and sanitation measures:
We please ask all visitors to:
- Wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer. We have both options available in our reception area.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Sneeze or cough into a tissue or the inside of your elbow.
- Use of masks is not required however; if you feel more comfortable wearing a mask, we can provide you with one if you do not already have a mask of your own.
- We will be checking your temperature on arrival as per the CDC recommendations.
- Practice social distancing when possible by remaining 6 feet away from staff or other visitors.
- We will ask several screening questions upon arrival. If the answer to any of the pre-screening questions is ‘YES’, you will not be allowed entry into the Center.
- If you feel cold or flu-like symptoms, please call and we can reschedule you once you are medically cleared.
What We Are Doing:
- All staff members are directed to practice good hygiene. Washing hands with soap and water or using hand sanitizer, especially after touching frequently used items or surfaces.
- Avoid touching our faces.
- Sneeze or cough into a tissue or the inside of our elbows.
- Disinfecting frequently used items and surfaces multiple times daily.
- Wearing masks is not required. We may choose to wear one if we feel safer that way. However, some staff members will be wearing masks and all staff members will put on a mask upon your request during your visit.
- Taking our temperatures every morning.
- Practicing social distancing by always remaining at least six feet away from other staff members and clients.
- Maintaining and performing proper sanitation procedures.
- Disinfecting common and high-traffic areas, and each office will be sanitized after each interview.
- Symptomatic staff members are prohibited from physically entering the premises until cleared by a medical authority.
- Business travel is forbidden until further notice.
- Only in-person essential staff members meeting with prospective clients will be allowed into the center until further notice.
We Have Provided the Following to Create a Safe & Healthy Environment:
- *Facemasks & hand gloves for staff and visitors
- *Soap & hand sanitizers
- *Disinfectant spray
- *Thermometers to check temperatures
- *COVID-19 Screening Documents & Forms
We are committed to each and every visitor’s safety as well as the well-being and safety of our staff. We welcome all interested customers to contact us to find out more about how we can help you meet others during these isolating times. To find out more please call us at (817) 529-6277 or fill out the form on this page and someone will contact you shortly.